Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Hi Dana,

As you buy meat in bulk the search function might be useful. Tap the magnifying glass icon in the upper-right hand corner of the planner to search by keyword.

Hi! I’m Amanda. Just found the app! I’m a cool, my husband and I have two dogs, and I love hiking. Mealime is amazing.
Thanks

We keep a drawer of non-.eal plan ingredients,. This helps! If it’s in the two meal plan drawers (older veg in one bin, newer in the other), it’s off limits.

1 Like

Hi all! My name is Holly, reigining from NH. I am a busy mom to two beautiful girls ages 5 and 2 and fiance to a wonderful man :heart::family_man_woman_girl_girl: we are spending too much many on lazy eating choices because i feel like i don’t have time to prepare meals during the week. I used to stay at home, but now that I’m back to work life is hectic! So here I am hoping i can bust out some serious good eats during the week! Thanks for making this app free! :clap::money_with_wings:

1 Like

I’m Jana! I live in the Midwest. I found Mealime while trying to figure out cooking solutions for an undernourished family member, and then ended up liking it so much that I started using it for myself and recommending to friends and family. I actually love meal planning and cooking, but I love the nutritionally complete nature of the meals.

Hi Everyone, my name is Sherry. I work full-time and I would like to use Mealime for inspiration. I work out 2x o week. And I l

1 Like