All about fitness trackers. šŸƒ Love them? Hate them? Use them?

Other than the exercise routine Iā€™m currently doing, I tend to sit at my computer all day for work. As such, Iā€™ve been warming up to the idea of getting a tracker to force me to move more.

Iā€™m still a bit sceptical about them, but perhaps this is just my inexperience talking.

Do you have a fitness tracker? What do you like / not like about it? Which one do you have? Should I get one? Let me know!

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing Jeff. I hate being so connected all the time and I do run a lot before work and lift after workā€¦but being at a desk, literally ALL DAY does have me wondering if I should be doing more. Interested in peopleā€™s responses!

1 Like

Wow, youā€™re quite active, Kelly! Good for you :runner: :lifter:

This is the crux of the problem, eh? Everywhere I read seems to suggest that itā€™s what you do the other 23 hours of the day (when youā€™re not exercising) that really matters for health / weight loss, etc.

Personally, even on the days when I have a good workout, I still often feel like I should be doing more - just like you.

So is the solution a fitness tracker? Or some other source of motivation? Itā€™s a tough one! Iā€™ll think about this moreā€¦thanks for the reminder, Kelly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love my Fitbit! It tells at you if you donā€™t move enough in an hour and the competition with friends helps up your activity!

1 Like

Nice! Iā€™ve also heard that the competition aspect is a big way for friends and family to keep motivated.

1 Like