Recalculate Nutrition?

Hi there! Been using Mealime for almost 2 years and love it! Cooking comes easy to me so I like to change up items in the recipes. It would be great to edit the recipe and the nutrition recalculates with it.
For example, hubs and I hate mushrooms but there are too many good recipes to eliminate that (i.e. salsibury steak). So if I could erase the mushrooms from the recipe, I’d like the nutrition to recalculate.
Another example, many of the 2 person recipes call for 3/4 lb of ground beef or turkey. However, I’m not going to save 1/4 of the pound in the prepackaged ground meat. So being able to up the ingredient to what I’m actually using and having the nutrition recalculate.

Another note, I’d like the nutrition information to be the full recipe, not per serving. Sometimes I’ll only eat 1/4 of the recipe, and I really have no idea if that equals 1/2 serving or 1 serving. So being able to see that I ate 1/4 of what I made and then divide the nutrition by 4 would be a lot easier.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks Kat! Those are two good suggestions that I didn’t have written down anywhere. I agree that both would be nice to have. Will see where we can fit that into our development plan.