Multiple types of meal plans

Hello! Is there a way to choose two different meal types? For example, I want the vegetarian meals but my boyfriend wants the paleo meals. Is there a way to get both sets of recipes?

Thanks! :grin:

Hi! Unfortunately, we don’t support multiple meal plan types for the same meal plan. Do you two shop together, but cook different meals for each dinner?

The best I can suggest, for now, is to use two separate accounts. You could do this on the same phone, or on separate phones.

I have the same issue. My husband eats meat and I am a pescatarian. It would be nice to mix plans.

What I do is add some grilled meat or so something for him that would go with the meal I have chosen. Or I just make his meat dish and one of the simpler salad meals. He does love salads and will eat a vegetarian meal once or twice a week.
We’ve been eating this way for 27 years.

Having this meal app helps me a great deal. I choose the meals and then add his additional items to the grocery list.

Mixing plans would be awesome. In the meantime, I’ll try doing the two plans as suggested.

Thanks for the feedback!