Breakfast meals

I know this is probably an old post, but my wife and I love the app and we’re hoping that a breakfast option would be added soon. Preferably with grab and go items because we both work mornings and have two kids to get to school.

6 Likes

Yep…I asked for this a few months ago and they replied that they were planning on adding this option soon. I’m hoping it’s sooner than later😁

3 Likes

Breakfast and snack options, i never know heathy options for snacks.

2 Likes

Totally agree, breakfast ideas that can be prepped the night before would be awesome for my early day shifts! Loving this app otherwise, can’t wait to see how this already amazing app further evolves :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am new here and I agree in adding breakfast recipes to the list. I for one love having breakfast for dinner and having those recipes available to add to my grocery list would make my day.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for sharing this suggestion! I didn’t notice this thread until now, so sorry that it has been left unanswered by anyone on the team!

Breakfast recipes are still something that we want to support, but unfortunately I still can’t promise a timeline on them. There are a few challenges to doing this. First is that we create all our recipes in house, and we need to create a good number of breakfast recipes before this will be useful. Second is figuring out a way to add this option to our app without making things too complicated for folks who don’t want breakfast recipes. We’ve gone back and forth on this a number of times as a team.

That’s a long-winded way of saying… we hope it is soon, too!

1 Like

To be honest, you could probably just throw them in with the rest of the recipies and have them as a tag. As long as they’re there, We’ll be excited about them!!