What's your favorite Mealime recipe?

If you only had to pick one Mealime recipe, which one would it be? Why do you like it? What makes this recipe so good?

My favorite Mealime recipe, I’d have to say, would be Chicken & Bell Pepper Fajitas with Guacamole. Really, any variation on fajitas / tacos is right up there at the top for me!

3 Likes

Easy! Apple, Bacon & Cheddar Frittata, of course! I’m a big fan of frittatas now. Not something I ever ate before Mealime.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I love the Thai Beef with Carrot-Basil Salad & Jasmine Rice recipe! I never expected that this would become a super favorite of mine, but it really has! I’ve made it several times using fresh basil from the tiny herb garden on my patio…yum!

2 Likes

[Cauliflower, Quinoa & Chickpea Salad with Mushrooms] (http://cooking.mealime.com/recipes/cauliflower-quinoa-chickpea-salad-mushrooms/1082) for when I want to feel healthy. [Skillet Broccoli Mac ‘n’ Cheese] (http://cooking.mealime.com/recipes/skillet-broccoli-mac-n-cheese/1956) for when I don’t! :grin:

2 Likes

I’d have to say the BLT salad with chicken and avocado. The dressing really pulls everything together. I tried it once and now I’ll just use he dressing recipe for other salads. And who doesn’t love bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocados. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Here! Here! I love that one too!

1 Like

I love the Italian stuffed zucchini boats, and the balsamic steak with pear and arugula salad was awesome, just had it last night!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah the zucchini boats are so simple but soo good!

2 Likes

I love the bacon, apple, cheese frittata. Serious comfort food. We made Lamb in tomato sauce with rosemary bean puree last night and it was awesome.

3 Likes

So far it’s the chicken thighs with carrots, potatoes, and thyme. So delicious and makes a HUGE batch!

2 Likes

Mmm that’s such a hearty dish. Love it too!

1 Like

Thai Chicken & Zucchini Noodle Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce knocked it out of the park for me

1 Like

Since I’ve only had two recipes so far …

I’ll say the Ginger Salmon with Sesame Napa Cabbage Slaw was

So
Good.

I will admit, I blackened the ish outta that salmon… open every window blacken…
But we loved the whole cabbage concoction. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

I made the Creamy Mushroom Bacon Soup last night and it’s by far one of the best soups I’ve ever had. Definitely a keeper!

2 Likes

I’ve been using Mealime weekly for about three months (flexatarian setting) and my favorites so far are the pasta with chick peas and the shrimp tacos with mango salsa. I love the fresh rosemary in the pasta recipe. The tacos are fast, healthy, and delicious for a summer meal.

1 Like

I too love this one!!! So delicious :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

this is sooo flavorful especially the corn!

3 Likes

I love this one too. Made it last night and my kid inhaled it.

1 Like