Can't change meals

Hi! I love the app and have been using it for months now but I’ve recently had a problem swiping to change the meal. After I swipe past the second choice there is nothing there. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Any suggestions? I’d really love to keep using the app and wanted to upgrade to pro in the future but I won’t if I can’t get it to work. I have an android phone if it matters

1 Like

I have upgraded to Pro and it only had two choices a day also. This may be a glitch with the new update. Who do we contact to get that fixed? Any idea? I will cancel Pro if they don’t fix it…

1 Like

Hi @Mandi and @Akenagy! Thanks so much for letting us know. This is indeed a bug and we are in the process of fixing it right now. Please expect a new version of the app to be available for download in the next few hours. Sorry about this. Thanks so much for your patience, and for bringing this to our attention. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mandi @Akenagy We’ve released an interim fix for this issue that is now available in the Google Play store. Please download the new version (1.5.7) at your convenience. Thanks again for your patience with this.

1 Like

Thank you for fixing this so quickly! I was able to do my meal plan and grocery shopping today!

2 Likes

@Mandi Excellent! You’re most welcome, Mandi :slight_smile: Thanks again!

1 Like